We have been manufacturing DMX software and hardware for over 25 years. We OEM our software and interfaces to several other companies who sell them under their own brand. All products you see on this website are designed and manufactured by us.
You can purchase from one of our distributors. See the distributors page to find your local reseller. If you are a trade customer or if you are interested in becoming a reseller, please contact us.
We can provide training for your staff at our offices. Alternatively we have many partners who provide support all over the world. Drop us an e-mail and we will put you in touch with someone.
By visiting our webstore, you can access your invoices. To access your invoices, login to the webstore using your email address. Once you are logged in: click on your email (top right corner) and then click on "Invoices". Once you have reached the invoices, you may choose to download the PDF file.
Firmware is the code which is stored inside your interface's memory chip. It includes important information to allow your interface to communicate with the computer and run in stand-alone. Sometimes we make updates to the firmware, or we will make a software update which will require a firmware update to work properly.
To update your firmware:
1. Make sure you have the latest software version installed from our website
2. Close any DMX software you may have running and open "Hardware Manager.exe" which can be found in your software root directory (eg. C:->LightingSoft->Hardware Manager). You can also find this in the start->program files menu
3. Select the firmware tab and click update firmware
4. Wait a few seconds whilst the firmware is updated and the interface resets. "Interface Not Detected" will appear whilst your interface is being reset
In most cases the SN (Serial Number) is visible on the PCB or the CPU. The SN is usually a 4 to 9 digit number. In some instances, it may be necessary to open the plastic casing (by removing the 2 screws) to see the SN. Also, it is possible to see the SN by using the Hardware Manager Software. The Hardware Manager Software can be found on our website, by visiting the "Downloads" page.
Make sure you are using the latest software version available from our website.
Check the DMX output using Hardware Manager.exe to see if it is a software problem or not.
The port socket is a HE10 dry contact port socket. No voltage needs to be sent. Connect a relay from a switch. When one of the port pins shorts with the ground pin, the scene will be triggered and will stay on even after the port has been released. You can combine the ports in binary to enable you to have more triggers. We do not make any switches for these, however more information including manufacturers links can be found in the manual.
If your interface isn't working, you will need to create a ticket through our web store to request a ticket. You will need to create an account, if you don't already have one. Once you've created an account, add your address and telephone number. Please follow the steps listed below:
- Click "Repair & Fix"
- Click "New Ticket"
- Enter the serial number located on your interface
- Enter the description of the problem you are having with your interface
Once we've received your ticket , one of the following will happen:
- An RMA Technician will contact you, to attempt to solve the issue remotely.
- In the event the issue cannot be solved remotely, an RMA Technician will reply with an authorized RMA number, a shipping address, and information on any possible charges that may occur for repairs.
Important: Please do NOT ship your interface, without first obtaining the required RMA authorization number. If your interface is shipped without the required RMA authorization number, it will be returned to you, without repairs, at your expense.